Thursday, April 5, 2007

April 5, 2007

WHAT I LIKE TO DO ON THE WEEKENDS!!!!!

The topic today is what is my favorite things to do on the weekends. My favorite thing to do on the weekends is to hang out with my friends. When I hang out with my friends I feel like I can just be myself. They won't think I am a dork when I am being really funny. I can also tell them things that is going on in my life and they will listen.
Another thing I like to do on the weekends is go shopping. When I go shopping it is so much fun. I get to look at new things that I might want for certain holidays.
Another thing I like to do on the weekends is to go to stay at a hotel. When I do that, I can have the chance to swim and have a bunch of fun. I can also meet friends, even though I might never get to see them again. I will have fun.
Well. If you want to tell me what your favorite thing to do on the weekends, then you can just comment my blog and I will find out. That is all I have to say. TTYL!

3 comments:

ello-poppet said...

I think that you rite really good blogs. That is true, we will always listen to you and be there when you need us.

ello-poppet said...

I think that you rite really good blogs. That is true, we will always listen to you and be there when you need us.

barbie said...

i think that some day that you will be a famous writer and that you mussed get an A in every thing