Monday, April 16, 2007

April 16, 2007

Hey all you bloggers out there. I have no topic today. So I will tell you how I did at my track meet. I got 4th place in long jump, I scratched in the triple jump all times. But I don't get to find out how I did on the 100m and 200m dash. I think I did pretty well anyway. I got these spikes that are blue, and they are so comfortable. They are Asics. Asics are a type of shoe if you don't know what that is. Well, I had a good Friday the 13th. Did you? Well there was a dance at this place and it was so boring. I hated it, so my friends came and I just left with them. Well this is all I have to say. TTYL!

4 comments:

ello-poppet said...

that was the most boring thing that i have ever been to! Good thing that we came and got you!

Hippie girl said...

Good job at the track meet. Thnx for helping me with my background! Come check it out! PEACE!

barbie said...

this was very hard to read

mr. mac said...

I like how you use links in your posts. That's what a good blogger does. You put the ideas out there and then add links that lead your readers through interesting content. You can also link to other blogs that relate to your ideas. Then you become part of a blogging community.