Thursday, May 3, 2007

May 03, 2007




Hey all you bloggers out there! today i have to talk about the Virginia Tech. massacre. It has been a terrible tragedy, and quite a few people should be happy to even be alive. It is terrible that someone would kill the lives of such innocent people. I am just happy that it wasn't our school, but I do feel terrible about it. Because what all the 33 families had to go through with their children. The killers name is Seung-Hui Cho. It is a catastrophe,there at VA. Tech. Well that is all I will be talking about, TTYL!

4 comments:

ello-poppet said...

that is a really big word! i wish that us as the students could stop school shooting!

Hippie girl said...

That is horrible! I agree with you! Oh this is important, peace!

yamaha rider said...

That is creepy!

Bubbles said...

Hey sexy! lol jk jk lol but what have you been up to I can help you with your blog if you need me too! I finally got onto mine but I am going to go to bed I am EXTREMELY TIRED lol ttyl love ya byebye!