Thursday, March 22, 2007

March 22, 2007

Hello. Tonight is the school dance!!! I am so excited. I made a bet with my friend that I wouldn't get asked to dance. She bet that I would get asked to dance. So I bet her a 1.00$ that I wouldn't. So yah it is going to be very close. Plus I already know that I'm not going to get asked. We are going to have like a million types of chips, soda, and cookies. Plus my mom and my two friends Moms. My mom is getting a way to get evryone to dance. Her friend is helping her. It is going to be crazy.

1 comment:

Bubbles said...

Hey Kayla!!! Are oyu excited about the dance? Well I am and I am really nervous. I hope they don't do the snowball!!! It's the slow dance where whoever you get asked to dance by you have to dance with them. Then whenever the DJ says switch. THen you have to dance with someone else.